How Our Tours Work
- We require a 15 passenger minimum on the Magic Dolphin. Smaller groups can pay the difference in order to cover expenses.
- We do not have regular running charters like a ferry service. Our typical charters run from 10 till 4 and 4 till sunset.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on our open charter mailing list. We will update you on all of our upcoming open charters where just you and a friend can ride along on an adventure at regular price.
- You can always bring what you want within reason. Example: Folding beach chair and cooler with your favorite beverage.
- We offer sodas, water, beach umbrellas and games complimentary on all cruises.
Things You Need To Know…
- Children under 10 – 50% off all excursions
- Children under 3 – FREE
- Gratuity is not included
- Beverages included
- Ask Capt. Bob for special rates
- If captain cancels an excursion you will receive a rain check or 100% refund minus 3% merchant fee.
- There is no deposit refund if guest cancels.
- Trips are generally cancelled due to high winds or severe weather.
- Alcohol consumption may be regulated by the captain with the interest in safety for the passengers and Coast Guard regulations.
- The boat is a very stable catamaran that travels in relatively calm waters, therefore sea sickness is highly unlikely but is not a reason for a refund or return to port.
- We will do our best to accommodate special needs if made in a reasonable time prior to excursion.
- Even though the boat is covered we suggest using sunscreen.